We’re looking for an amazingly talented, detail-oriented, Oxford-comma-loving Marketing Copywriter. Our Marketing Copywriter will research, brainstorm, write, and design original creative that inspires and motivates. The ideal candidate would conceptualize, design, and implement large-scale campaign ideas, specific executions for case studies, thought leadership articles, infographics, web copy, email, and social media campaigns. Our Marketing Copywriter should have excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
A Typical Week
- You’ll conceptualize, write, and edit persuasive copy for multiple audiences, creating case studies, thought leadership articles, infographics, web copy, email campaigns, and product brochures.
- You’ll ensure all written communications are accurate and free of spelling and/or grammatical errors.
- You’ll coordinate and create social media campaigns and online marketing initiatives to raise brand awareness and generate revenue.
- You’ll write and edit press releases, executive summaries, and custom proposal content.
- You’ll serve as a project manager on various marketing initiatives to monitor workflow and ensure deadlines are met.
- 3+ years of experience writing and producing a range of communications assets
- Conceptual and strategic thinking with the ability to balance creativity and innovation with business objectives
- Clear, concise writing, with the ability to distill complex ideas into easily understood language
- Fluency in both digital and traditional channels, including content creation and video
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to and interact with senior leaders and highly intellectual thinkers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related major
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office, and Adobe Suite
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills, and a unique voice
- Grant writing experience
- A deep love of the Oxford comma
- Daydreams of innovative marketing initiatives and takes those dreams from concept to campaign